Guest Posting on “Garden ‘n Lawn”
I love gardening and landscaping. The more I write about the subject, the more I learn that there are a lot of experts out there that know more than I do. In order to try and get some of these gardening experts to come and comment, I am opening up my site to Guest Posts. This will give anyone who wants, the chance to write about a lawn or garden topic, and have it read by other people online. We hope that you will take advantage of this guest posting opportunity. If you have extensive knowledge or experience about lawn and gardening, we hope that you will share with us your own valuable ideas here on our website.
Basic Guest Post Guidelines
If you would like to submit a Guest Post, make sure that you follow the following rules:
1. Make sure that you are on topic. We accept quality lawn and garden articles. If you have a lawn and garden in your front or backyard, you can write an article about it.
2. All content must be original. Content that has been published elsewhere can not be used. We try and have high quality content for all of our users. Please make sure that the content you submit is not published anywhere else.
3. Exceptional guest posts are going to always contain images or even a video that will help to explain your guest post. When they contain these, it adds value to the post and helps it to stay indexed longer in Google.
4. Please make sure to proof read your post before submitting them. It might even be a good idea to have a friend read over them to make sure everything is grammatically correct. If I find a lot of mistakes, I reserve the right to reject your article.
5. If you are going to have back links in your article, make sure that they are extremely relevant. One back link per 500 words is usually the average. Articles that are 1,000 words or longer, can contain two back links. Submitted articles should not be less than 500 words. The chance of acceptance increases when articles provide quality and value. I don’t often take out links, but I reserve the right to do so.
6. If you have a Twitter or Facebook account, I strongly encourage you to send out a tweet with the URL of the published article. I also recommend that you like the article on Facebook. This will make it easier for people to find and read your quality article.
7. We have 10 blogs as well as vlogs about lawns and gardening. If your site is about gardening or lawn care, we look forward to exchanging guest posts with your site.
Below are two articles that can guide you to be better at guest posting. Please read them.
Email Address: email@example.com for inquires regarding guest post exchanges or to suggest a title.