Pictures of Beautiful Landscaping and Landscaped Yards
After nine years in the landscaping business, I still find that looking at pictures of landscaped lawns and beautiful landscaping designs inspires me. If I can see what somebody else has done, it gets me ideas for what I can do to my own landscaping. Not only that, as a landscaper, we often get to create things that other people only dream about.
If you’re looking for the right idea for your own landscaping, we hope that the beautiful landscape pictures on this site will inspire you. We have selected pictures of landscaping which included, photos of landscaped yards, water features, landscaping bridges, landscaping flower decor, and beautifully landscaped trees.
Pictures of Landscaping That I Find Especially Beautiful
Beautiful Landscape Pictures
When you are planting flowers, you want to plant them in such a way that when they bloom, they will all compliment each other in their color schemes. In addition, you want to be able to have succession planting. This means that when one flower stops moving, another one will start. That way you will be able to enjoy beautiful flower blooms throughout the year. One way that you can do this is by planting tulips underneath other flowers. Tulips can bloom even when they are a foot underneath the soil. A lot of times you can plant other complementary colors of flowers next to the tulips so that you can get a three-dimensional look.
Also, you want to match the blooms on the flowers with blooms on your trees. There are many trees that bloom in the spring, and then give gorgeous colors in the fall. Make sure to carefully plan and include these types of trees. Also, remember that many times, dwarf varieties of trees are better for smaller gardens.
The last thing you need to remember about beautiful landscaping pictures is that you want to make sure that you have the right types of shrubs. Also you want to make sure that you prune your shrubs regularly. If you don’t, they can easily become overgrown and overpower flowerbeds. Make sure that you trim them back at least twice a year to help keep your garden looking its best
Five Advantages of Having a Beautifully Landscaped Yard
1. When you have a beautifully landscaped lawn, it shows that you took the time to carefully plan your landscaping had time. Even though the real beauty happens naturally, it have to be planned in advance in order for it to look structured and amazingly beautiful.
2. Beautiful landscaping will increase the value of your home. According to the national Association of realtors, having a beautifully landscaped home can add as much as 15% to the value of it when you go to sell it.
3. Your neighbors will either appreciate all the time and effort you put into making your lawn look beautiful. Your hard work and effort may even motivate them to have a more beautiful looking yard.
4. Looking at beautiful pictures of landscaping is nice, but actually been able to have it all around you is even better. You can enjoy the peace, beauty, and tranquility of your lawn when you have made your landscaping as beautiful as possible.
5. Landscaping is a hobby that can pay you back tenfold. When you can enjoy beautiful landscaping, it is easier for you to relax. If you went through the effort to design it and putting yourself, you can fill a sense of accomplishment every time that you go out and your backyard.